sabato 10 maggio 2008
To Isa, Ugo, Tom
Taken from us by the Tsunami, Sri Lanka, December 26 2004
Isabelle, my wife, my lover, my fellow intellect, I miss you so badly.
My soul, my body, my brain, all hurt for you, all cry out for you.
Your smile, your spirit would bring joy and light to all around you.
Your plans were to do voluntary work to help humanity,
I know you would have given courage and cherr to so many.
Ugo, my 8 year old boy, you could not wait to understand the world.
You even found your own definition of infinity: God!
I will remember forever when you would call me "Papa...? .... "
with that special tone, to announce a tough question.
Tom, my 5 year old boy, you could fight so hard and yet be so sweet.
You were so strong, and you could be so gentle.
Your determination was impressive, but clearly becoming thoughtful.
I will remember forever when after a fight,
you would jump up on my lap and give me a sweet loving hug.
So many years of happiness and joy,
May your spirit be with us and in me forever.
Denis,
Nice Hospital,
January 6 2005
Dedica al libro " A Theory of Distributed Objects, Denis Caromel - L. Henrio, 2005"
Un testo di informatica.
In life, what really matters?
Nessun commento:
Posta un commento